Jesus christ does it ever end with this bad suit wearing, tiny hands having, micro dick with bad posture or nah? My guess is nah.
So for everyone who likes to poor shame (see upcoming piece later). And think they will never do sex work, an opportunity for you to eat your words and suck some dick is upon you. I suggest going to one of those trade sites to order your dildos and get practice now. Cause honey if you want to make it in this game, you have to know how to make them cum hard, quick and sometimes often.
I just didn’t think it could get any worse than that DeVos airhead. And in the blink of an eye it does!
The skinny: Drumpf’s education plan will eliminate 490,000 teacher jobs. I didn’t know there were that many teachers jobs around town. But it sounds like pretty much all of them. If you know what I know, teachers ain’t shit anyway! (sarcasm) And the homeschooling groups are about to get a lot more fun. Better get ya dibs in now! And it looks like there will be no need for college anymore cause your chance at that education with his new plan may mean that’s out the window. Guess all those people poor shaming bout to join the club. I can’t wait. The more the merrier.
Look what he is going to do with your hard earned money! Now giving a little money to a welfare queen seems like child’s play doesn’t it?
- ‘8 million students every year would lose Pell grants
- 490,000 or more teacher positions could be eliminated $1.3 trillion in student loans would be at risk
- 9 million low-income students would lose $15 billion of Title I funding annually
- 5 million children and students with disabilities would lose $12.7 billion used every year to ensure that they receive a quality education
- 750,000 or more students from military families, Native American students, students living in U.S. territories, and students living on federal property or Native American lands would lose $1.1 billion per year for their school
- 4,000 or more rural school districts would lose more than $175 million used annually to help improve the quality of teaching and learning in many hard-to-staff schools
- $700 million used by states to support the 5 million English language learners currently in public schools—representing close to 10 percent of all students—would be cut.’
Read more on Trumps elimination of jobs plan here. I wonder who is next on the chopping block? Maybe someone worthless like doctors or nurses. We don’t need those.
I sincerely wonder and hope that all 53% of the white women who voted for this jackhole in office pisses in her bed nightly as this reality of who he is sinks in deep into her rectum. The dumbing down of America continues. THIS is how you control the masses. Congratulations POTUS. No one can say you aren’t a ruthless business dick.